Saturday, February 8, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #2

8


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
I'm still tweaking my blog but it'll get better.
Please follow me via GFC and comment so I could follow you back.

Question of the Week: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead - This was probably one of the first YA novel I've read that I could remember. I loved Rose's strong character despite her being too stubborn plus her relationship with Dimitri was one of the reasons that got me hooked to reading it. It was also the reason that led me to love reading books as well.

Malory - Anderson Family Series by Johanna Lindsey - It wasn't my first historical romance read but each of their own story and as an individual was really interesting. I also loved how they got together and when they do their celebrations as a family. They are a really close tight family even if they have a unique way of showing it. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series because I recently found out that there would be a next installment to the series.

Forever Ever More Series by Scarlett Dawn - Two words. Ezra. Zeller. 



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Vampire Academy series, I would've put that as mine too if I thought there could be more than one. I'm a little scared for the movie though, so far the trailers don't look like it's doing the book justice, but I guess we'll see.

    New GFC Follower! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had difficulty getting into the Vampire Academy series, but it finally clicked with me when I picked up the audiobooks instead of trying to read it myself. I'm not a rereader, but it would be interesting to go back and read it again and see if I had an easier time with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the audiobooks yet. I like reading the books more.
      Have you read the Bloodlines series yet?

      Delete
  3. I've seen the Vampire Academy series listed a few times, but have never read them. I guess I might need to check them out since so many have listed them :) Thanks for stopping by earlier, new GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through thanks for stopping by. Following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the VA books. I am looking forward to the movie and would really like to read the books before watching it!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books yet, eep! I want to read the Vampire Academy series. So many friends love that series. I agree with Angela above - I'd like to read the books before seeing the movie.

    GFC, Twitter, & Google+ follower :)

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried to start with the first book in the Vampire Academy last year and didn't really get into the groove of the writing so I postponed reading the book hoping that I would get enough excitement to start this series again because I've heard a lot of good things about it. Following you back via Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete